If you have any issues to discuss or projects that you would like to put forward to us, then we’re all ears!
Remember this Union was created for you, the workers within the industry, and you all have a voice, an opinion and ideas.
We’re always happy to hear from you, so don’t be shy, contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us via Facebook and Twitter
1. Waiting (again) for The GMB to tell us how we can get the money owed to us.
Rick has contacted Linda and is waiting for a response.
2. We have agreed to have at least two face to face meetings a year to enable a better exchange of ideas and comments.
3. There are some issues regarding the 4 Star rating scheme. Namely there terms & conditions makes it difficult for part time workers and apprentices to operate. We plan to contact Julie Barratt (CIEH Wales) to discuss these and other problems with her.
4. Continuing problems with membership issues and payments from GMB.
Chris and Rick will schedule a meeting at Hendon.
5. TPIU membership certificates to be sent out on 01/12/16.
6. Chic to put note on web site notifying members that it is there responsibility to update the GMB about any change of address etc.
7. Any members with any issues or projects that the think the TPIU should be getting involved with please forward to the committee.
8. Next first Aid course is scheduled for April (Dates to follow)
9. Cilla to contact Rhonda Valley EHO re: assisting them in changes to by-laws.
10. Rick to follow up on inquiry from a tv production company to see what they propose and to report back to the committee.
1. It was decided that it is not for the Union to encourage or discourage members from taking Treatment Insurance.
2. Chris proposed that he joins the CIEH. As a member of the same body that EHO’s belong to, this may assist in future cooperation.
3. Next meeting will be in London, in April, either 11th/12th or 25th. (Date to be confirmed)
We must make it clear that is the member’s responsibility to update your contact details with us, to continue to receive your certificates and correspondences.
If you need to update your details please email us here: email@example.com